grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Trying some new things in package edu.internet2.middleware.subject.provider

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Trying some new things in package edu.internet2.middleware.subject.provider

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Trying some new things in package edu.internet2.middleware.subject.provider
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 16:19:03 -0800

You don't need any grouper source to build a new subject adapter. You need
only the distributed jars.

I still build stuff with ant. You'll also see build.xml files in the subject
tree. You could use that as an example. The layout of sources in the
subject tree are also a good example.

Don't recompile subject.jar. Just build your new adapter and add the jar to
grouper's lib. Then configure it in sources.xml.
I use

$ant dist

to make jars.

Jim

On Feb 1, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Keith Hazelton