grouper-users - [grouper-users] Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:26:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This errors seems to imply the DB is out of either disk or table space.

My DBA sent this my way when I informed him of my error:

I’ve added 2 GB to the datafile but you might want to look at doing maintenance on the GROUPER_LOADER_LOG table and index. Those two objects make about 4.75 GB ……”

So is this to be expected? Should I really need to perform some kind of maintenance on the GROUPR_LOADER_LOG table and index?

Thanks,

Bryan