Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB
- Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 20:39:04 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
It should be self cleaning, do you not have this?
In the grouper-loader.properties, loader.retain.db.logs.days should be set to e.g. 7
This errors seems to imply the DB is out of either disk or table space.
My DBA sent this my way when I informed him of my error:
“ I’ve added 2 GB to the datafile but you might want to look at doing maintenance on the GROUPER_LOADER_LOG table and index. Those two objects make about 4.75 GB ……”
So is this to be expected? Should I really need to perform some kind of maintenance on the GROUPR_LOADER_LOG table and index?
- [grouper-users] Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB, Bryan E. Wooten, 02/03/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: Started getting an ORA-01654 Error my Grouper DB, Chris Hyzer, 02/03/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.