grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Building UI / log4j.properties

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Building UI / log4j.properties

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tim Darby <>, "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Building UI / log4j.properties
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 18:19:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We do this at penn to manage the various builds with the various envs:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Managing+Grouper+in+several+environments

Not sure if it is easy enough for you to get up and running, but worth a shot.  Ear / war are just zip files, so whatever build tool you use, you can just zip up what you want in there J