grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP provision to OpenDJ Issue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP provision to OpenDJ Issue

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP provision to OpenDJ Issue
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 14:46:09 -0500

> I believe the issue lies in this piece of XML in the psp-resolver.xml:
>
> <resolver:AttributeDefinition
> id="memberDn"
> xsi:type="psp:PSOIdentifier"
> sourceAttributeID="entryDN">
> <resolver:Dependency ref="LDAPMemberPersonLookup1" />
> </resolver:AttributeDefinition>
>
> And
>
> <resolver:AttributeDefinition
> id="memberOpenDJDn"
> xsi:type="psp:PSOIdentifier"
> sourceAttributeID="dn">
> <resolver:Dependency ref="MemberOpenDJDataConnector" />
> </resolver:AttributeDefinition>
>
> I think the problem lies in the sourceAttributeID value.

I am not sure how OpenDJ returns DNs, i.e. as entryDN or
distinguishedName or dn.

The vt-ldap EntryDnSearchResultHandler looks for an attribute called
"entryDN" in the search results and makes it available as an
attribute.

If OpenDJ provides DNs as an attribute called "distinguishedName",
then you might need to roll your own SearchResultHandler just like the
EntryDnSearchResultHandler but replace "entryDN" with
"distinguishedName".

Hope this helps.