grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Attributes

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Attributes
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:43:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

My question on the UI displaying member attributes has been answered. I needed to restart tomcat for my changes to show up. DOH!!!

Now back to the search/sort problems…

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)

On 5/31/13 3:10 PM, "Earl Lewis" <> wrote:

Sorry, I should have said "when I'm looking at a group member that was loaded via and LDAP loader job, in the UI…"

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)