Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Earl Lewis <>
- To: Shilen Patel <>, "<>" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Attributes
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 19:21:35 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Thanks for your response and the pointers to the videos. I was a little careless with my previous email when I asked about external attributes. I guess I made up that term as a way of contrasting internal attributes from the rest. I've been messing around with sort/search for a couple days now and not getting the results I'm expecting so I'm just trying to get some clarity around all the different pieces of sources.xml and search/sort.
I'll look at it all again after I go through the videos more thoroughly and let you know if I have any better luck or not. Thanks again.
On 5/31/13 5:59 AM, "Shilen Patel" <> wrote:
- [grouper-users] Attributes, Earl Lewis, 05/30/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.