Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Earl Lewis <>
- To: Shilen Patel <>, "<>" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Attributes
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 19:58:30 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Here is one of my dilemmas. I just wiped clean my database and started from scratch. I have the following configuration in my sources.xml in both the grouper.apiBinary-2.1.3/conf and grouper.ui-2.1.3/dist/grouper/WEB-INF/classes
///Attributes to display when doing a search
When I'm looking at a group that was loaded via an LDAP loader job, in the UI, this is what I see:
I was under the impression that when you set the attributes in the sources.xml as above that those are what would be displayed in the UI. Apparently I'm wrong. Also, where in the heck are these other values possibly coming from, meaning which config file?
On 5/31/13 5:59 AM, "Shilen Patel" <> wrote:
- [grouper-users] Attributes, Earl Lewis, 05/30/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.