grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Rob Gorrell <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:46:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I always do it with sql… I think there might be something there, it just needs to be found and documented, or created if not there.  Will do at some point.  J

Something like this might work from GSH:

      RegistrySubject registrySubject = new RegistrySubject();

      registrySubject.setId(id);

      registrySubject.setName(name);

      registrySubject.setTypeString(SUBJ_TYPE);

      registrySubject.getAttributes(false).put("name", GrouperUtil.toSet("name." + id));

      registrySubject.getAttributes(false).put("loginid", GrouperUtil.toSet("id." + id));

      registrySubject.getAttributes(false).put("description", GrouperUtil.toSet("description." + id));

      registrySubject.getAttributes(false).put("email", GrouperUtil.toSet(id + "@somewhere.someSchool.edu"));

      GrouperDAOFactory.getFactory().getRegistrySubject().create(registrySubject);