grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Search filter for UI
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Earl Lewis <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Search filter for UI
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:34:03 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport02.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Pretty sure I've found my problem. When I look at the grouper_members table I can see that search_string0 column only contains my cn value for the person rows. Then search_string1 through search_string4 are all null/empty. Ergo, no search available on anything other than cn. Are my assumptions correct here?
Also, the searchString0 values are all preceded and followed by a comma, presumably to accommodate additional values within that individual search column. Is this being controlled by the subjectVirtualAttrbute_0_searchAttribute0 configuration setting? If not, can someone point me to the right place in the configuration files where this is controlled?
So I suppose the million dollar question then is this: can I update these values, either directly in the database (or via gsh?) so I can get to where I want to be (either multiple values in search_string0, or values in search_string0 to search_string4)? Or, do I need to reconfigured the sources.xml and then reload my database via the loader?
And then I suppose I'll also need to make sure the sort_string0 - sort_string4 should all be populated if I want the sorting to function as expected?
On 5/24/13 6:27 AM, "Gagné Sébastien" <> wrote:
- [grouper-users] Search filter for UI, Earl Lewis, 05/23/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] Search filter for UI, Gagné Sébastien, 05/24/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Search filter for UI, Earl Lewis, 05/24/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.