grouper-users - [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 10:45:28 -0400

So I have created my first group, etc:sysadmingroup and placed 4 subjects into it. I did this all through the addSubject and addMember gsh commands. The group functions fine and grants me admin access, but I was noticing when I look at the membership list in the UI, I get four "<checkbox> is a direct member"... but it isn't showing the subjectId or name I had given to my subjects. I would guess the UI is displaying some attribute I have yet to defined for my subjects? can someone explain what attribute this would be and how I go about defining it for the 4 subjects i've hand created?

Thanks,
-Rob

--
Robert W. Gorrell
Middleware Engineer, Identity and Access Management