grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Earl Lewis <>, "<>" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 18:42:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If you are searching for a subject in general, it is going against the source via the soruces.xml query.

If you are searching for a subject in a group (as you describe), it is going to use the member attributes.

The subject id for a source should be something unchanging (and probably opaque), though it is up to you.

Yes, these are sources.xml changes, so you are doing the right thing.