Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Shilen Patel <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>, Tim Darby <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PIT question
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:29:58 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Right, if the daemon is running properly, that temp table shouldn't have many entries unless you just did a large load and the change log processor is lagging behind.
By the way, if you run the PIT sync script and for some reason you're not having the daemon process the temp table, then the PIT sync script may not do what you expect. That process will fix issues but ignore cases where a temp change log entry hasn't been processed yet. So for example, if you create a group and that group is added to the temp change log but it's not added to point in time because the daemon isn't processing the temp change log, then running the PIT sync script will not add the group to point in time because that process is expecting the daemon to do the job since it sees that the group is still in the temp change log. Hopefully that makes sense. :)
You asked about starting over. You could clear out the temp change log and all the point in time tables and then run the PIT sync script.
From: Gagné Sébastien <>
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:18 AM
To: Tim Darby <>, Shilen Patel <>
Cc: "" <>
Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PIT question
- [grouper-users] PIT question, Tim Darby, 04/29/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PIT question, Shilen Patel, 04/29/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.