grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:45:11 -0400

Unfortunately I haven’t tried with large queries and we aren’t currently using it, but from what I see from my tests I didn’t even uncomment most of the properties, so eventually I might run in the same problem.

Looking at vt-ldap’s properties (https://code.google.com/p/vt-middleware/wiki/vtldapProperties), maybe you should try setting the “pagedResultsSize” properties : ldap.personLdap.pagedResultsSize = 800

I’m not 100% sure what’s the difference between this one and “batchSize”, but my guess would be that “pagedResultSize” is used when searching in ldap while “batchSize” is used when accessing the data by calling vt-ldap.