Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: I dislike Active Directory
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:03:29 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I fixed this for you in the unreleased 2.1.4 (sent an email a while ago about it):
You will need the latest snapshot:
From:  on behalf of Bryan E. Wooten 
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 4:47 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory
Here I go again. I am trying to create a groups from attributes. (we have an attribute called uuemployee and I want to create a group of uuCurrentEmployee).
This group definition works fine against LDAP but when I point grouper-loader.properties at AD I only get 859 members, but the result should be over 30k.
I have tried changing this:
ldap.personLdap.batchSize = 800
ldap.personLdap.countLimit = 600000
ldap.personLdap.timeLimit = 600000
But it has no effect on the results.
Can someone send me their sanitized grouper-loader.properties and ldap.properties that actually work with large AD datasets?
When I use same AD account in my Softterra LDAP browser I can read everything, so I don’t think it is an AD configuration issue.
- [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory, Bryan E. Wooten, 04/29/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: I dislike Active Directory, Chris Hyzer, 04/30/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory, Gagné Sébastien, 04/30/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.