Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: "Tim Darby" <>, "Shilen Patel" <>
- Cc: <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PIT question
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:18:29 -0400
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Shouldn’t the grouper_change_log_entry_temp table normally be empty ? The Grouper Daemon should empty it and send it to grouper_change_log_entry.
De : [mailto:] De la part de Tim Darby
I checked with our DBA team and it turns out that they already analyze the Grouper tables on a regular basis. They checked this query and determined that it needed indexes on string01 and string02 in grouper_change_log_entry_temp. This made a big difference.
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Tim Darby <> wrote:
grouper_group_set - 4699169 rows
grouper_change_log_entry_temp - 1552245 rows
It's probably been at least a month since I analyzed tables, so I'll try that. Also, I don't really care if I lose the change log data. Is there a clean way to basically reset and start over?
On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Shilen Patel <> wrote:
After that message, the code is doing a database query and it seems that may be taking a while. How many rows do you have in grouper_group_set and grouper_change_log_entry_temp? Have you recently analyzed your tables?
- [grouper-users] PIT question, Tim Darby, 04/29/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] PIT question, Shilen Patel, 04/29/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.