grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: PSP and unresolvable subjects

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: PSP and unresolvable subjects

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: PSP and unresolvable subjects
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:15:18 -0500

It is possible in the latest version of the psp to do what I think you
want, but it probably is a feature request.

In general, though, I think it is not a good idea to remove rows out
of grouper_members, but I can't really speak to that.

To only provision grouper subjects which have memberships, you would
need to customize the allSourceIdentifiersRef.

In psp.xml, if you have :

<pso
id="member"
allSourceIdentifiersRef="memberSubjectIds">

then during a bulk sync, a sync will be performed for each value of
the memberSubjectIds attribute.

The memberSubjectIds attribute is defined in psp-resolver.xml, and
refers to the AllMemberSubjectIdsDataConnector, which basically just
calls

MemberFinder.findAll(grouperSession)

I think you would want

MembershipsFinder.findAll()

But that last part I am guessing at.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Tim Darby