grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI user testing - part 2
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:41:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Michael,

A quick question on the Grouper UI work. Just wondering if you can tell me
if the new UI is still going to be based on Struts? I looked through what
documentation I could find on the UI redesign on the wiki and couldn't
find the answer to this question. Thanks.

Earl Lewis
University of Utah

801-581-3635 <tel:801-581-3635> (office)
801-554-3596 <tel:801-554-3596> (mobile)

On 1/23/13 3:02 PM, "Michael Girgis"