grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP and unresolvable subjects

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP and unresolvable subjects

  • From: Tim Darby <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP and unresolvable subjects
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:18:58 -0700

PSP is throwing errors about subjects that don't exist in the subject source (LDAP), which is true.  However, these subjects have no memberships in Grouper, so why is it trying to provision them in the first place?  I'm assuming I misconfigured something, but it's not obvious to me.

Tim Darby
The University of Arizona
Mosaic, Systems Integration and Architecture

UITS, Rm 335, 520-626-3799