grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Unresolvable Group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Unresolvable Group

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Unresolvable Group
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:27:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Chris,

I've attached the latest copy of our grouper_error log which has a useful
entry when trying to access the group from the UI, it is reporting an invalid
Group type. (See entry the entry at 14:14:50).

GSH doesn't seem to be logging any really useful stack traces to the log file
, it's just outputting them within GSH, I will see if I can amend the logging
level for this to do so. Every time I try and delete the group in GSH it
gives the message as in my first email about an unexpected condition.

I'll forward on anymore error stacks if I can produce any.

Thanks,
Richie