grouper-users - RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: mohan shamachar <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 19:33:11 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If anyone is a jaxws expert and wants to weigh in, please do. Not sure why
JaxWS needs to download the wsdl at runtime, shouldn't it be baked into the
generated code?

Anyways, you can have the wsdl on the classpath (apparently not in a jar?)
and use that url...

URL wsdlUrl =
GrouperJaxwsExample.class.getResource("GrouperService_v2_0.wsdl");

GrouperServiceV20 grouperServiceV20 = new GrouperServiceV20(wsdlUrl);

GrouperServiceV20PortType grouperServiceV20PortType =
grouperServiceV20.getPort(GrouperServiceV20PortType.class);
BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider)grouperServiceV20PortType;
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
"http://localhost:8089/grouperWs/services/GrouperService_v2_0";);
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.USERNAME_PROPERTY,
"GrouperSystem");
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "xxxxxxxx");

WsGetMembersLiteResult wsGetMembersLiteResult =
grouperServiceV20PortType.getMembersLite(
"v2_0_001", "etc:webServiceClientUsers", null,
null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, null,
null, null, null, null );

for (WsSubject wsSubject : wsGetMembersLiteResult.getWsSubjects()) {
System.out.println(wsSubject.getId().getValue());
}

On Behalf Of mohan shamachar