grouper-users - [grouper-users] Adding Group to a Role

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Adding Group to a Role

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Adding Group to a Role
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:40:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chris,

I'm trying to use the WsRestAddMemberRequest query to add a group to a role.
I understand this is equivalent to adding a group to a group.

In the "Add Member" documentation I see the following:

" To add a group to another group, lookup the groupToAdd by putting the group
uuid (e.g. fa2dd790-d3f9-4cf4-ac41-bb82e63bff66) in the subject id of the
subject lookup."

Is this still true? or is there a way for me to specify just the path-string
that represents the group I'm trying to add.

Thanks,
mohan

  • [grouper-users] Adding Group to a Role, mohan shamachar, 02/12/2013