grouper-users - Re: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client

  • From: mohan shamachar <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: [grouper-users] remote grouper java client
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:40:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chris,

I found two issues that I need help with in order to successfully get a SOAP
connection to the grouper services. Any pointers will be very helpful.

Thanks,
mohan

1. When I try to run the generated client code, I get the error:

Failed to access the WSDL at:
http://host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?wsdl. It failed with:

Invalid WSDL
http://host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?wsdl, expected
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions found html at (lineLine number =
1
Column number = 7
System Id = http://host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?wsdl
Public Id = null
Location Uri= http://host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?wsdl
CharacterOffset = 10
).

2. Before that, When I do wsimport (2.1.6), I see the following warnings:

[WARNING] SOAP port "GrouperService_v2_1HttpsSoap12Endpoint": uses a
non-standard SOAP 1.2 binding.
line 4063 of
http://GrouperSystem:xxxx@host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?ws
dl

[WARNING] port "GrouperService_v2_1HttpsEndpoint" is not a SOAP port, it has
no soap:address
line 4069 of
http://GrouperSystem:xxxx@host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?ws
dl

[WARNING] port "GrouperService_v2_1HttpsEndpoint": not a standard SOAP port.
The
generated artifacts may not work with JAXWS runtime.
line 4069 of
http://GrouperSystem:xxxx@host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?ws
dl

[WARNING] port "GrouperService_v2_1HttpEndpoint" is not a SOAP port, it has no
soap:address
line 4072 of
http://GrouperSystem:xxxx@host:8080/grouper-ws/services/GrouperService_v2_1?ws
dl