grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 07:17:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ive tried the grouper installer on windows and Linux, it works fine.  If you want to try this and let me know any feedback, that would be great:

Linux:

http://youtu.be/SpT76m3YgPo

Windows:

http://youtu.be/t-_3JOlyOyg

I would be interested if someone could try on a mac especially, but any platform at this point, this is new and experimental J

You can download the jar or zip here:

http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/release/2.0.2/