grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer

  • From: Keith Hazelton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Installer
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:49:36 -0600

The 2.0.3 installer worked great on an iMac in my office running Snow Leopard.

I'm now trying to install it on a VM I have with Dreamhost.com running Debian 5.0.9

I ssh in, sudo bash and start the installer.  Installation proceeds fine until I reach the stage of building the UI.  Two times now, I've gotten booted from the ssh session at that point:

-----
Building UI with command:
/opt/grouper.installer-2.0.3/grouper.ui-2.0.3> sh /opt/grouper.installer-2.0.3/apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant dist

Connection to ps52021.dreamhost.com closed by remote host.
-----

Any thoughts?

         --Keith