grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI + Sort with Accents

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI + Sort with Accents

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI + Sort with Accents
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:56:47 +0100

Le 25/11/2011 17:13, Chris Hyzer a écrit :
I opened this jira...

Just curious, if you do a SQL query with an order by, does it sort correctly?
Yes
There are two places where things are sorted in Grouper, in order by, and in
Java. We can do a better job sorting in Java, but we also need sorting in
the DB.

Ok. I try this and it is ok when LiteUI display the list of members (cf file joined).
I modify SubjectSortwrapper.java like this :

// ajout bw
import java.text.Collator;
import java.util.Locale;

public int compareTo(Object o) {
if (!(o instanceof SubjectSortWrapper)) {
return -1;
}
SubjectSortWrapper subjectSortWrapper = (SubjectSortWrapper)o;
// modif bw tri accentue
Collator frCollator = Collator.getInstance(Locale.FRENCH);
return frCollator.compare(this.getScreenLabel(),subjectSortWrapper.getScreenLabel());
//return this.getScreenLabel().compareToIgnoreCase(subjectSortWrapper.getScreenLabel());
}

Thanks !
Brigitte