grouper-users - [grouper-users] Lite UI customisation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Lite UI customisation

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Lite UI customisation
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:45:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Hopefully a couple of nice easy queries with regards to the Lite UI in Grouper
1.6.

Currently the advanced features options appear by default, I was wondering if
there is any simple way of disabling this menu option appearing? We want to
reduce what a user can do to simple adding/deleting members from a group, and
therefore not present the import/export, delete multiple members etc. In the
past to do this I've amended the code to comment out the link for the menu,
but was wondering if this can be done in one of the properties files?

Secondly, also in the Lite Ui, in the membership list, if a group is a member
of the group that you are admining it shows the full group path. Could someone
point me in the right direction to possibly amend this to just the display
name for the group? Ideally, I would quite like to get the indirect members
listed as uneditable members in the Lite UI.

Hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving holiday :)

Thanks,
Richie