grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] How export multivalued attribute ldap in LiteUI
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:41:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Currently it doesn't work that way, I opened a jira, and it has a code tweak
you could try if you want the multi-valued attribute to export as comma
separated:

If you do this and it works, let me know and I can commit to SVN...

Should need to change: SimpleMembershipUpdateImportExport.java

FROM:

//lets see what we can get from the subject
for (int i=0;i<headers.length;i++) {
String header = headers[i];
if ("name".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = subject.getName();
} else if ("description".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = subject.getDescription();
} else if ("screenLabel".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = GrouperUiUtils.convertSubjectToLabelConfigured(subject);
} else if (isAttribute[i]) {
result[i] = subject.getAttributeValue(header);
}
}

TO:

//lets see what we can get from the subject
for (int i=0;i<headers.length;i++) {
String header = headers[i];
if ("name".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = subject.getName();
} else if ("description".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = subject.getDescription();
} else if ("screenLabel".equalsIgnoreCase(header)) {
result[i] = GrouperUiUtils.convertSubjectToLabelConfigured(subject);
} else if (isAttribute[i]) {
result[i] = subject.getAttributeValueOrCommaSeparated(header);
}
}

On Behalf Of Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte