grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Exposing Groups Through Shibboleth

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Exposing Groups Through Shibboleth

  • From: Mark Cairney <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Exposing Groups Through Shibboleth
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:11:14 +0000

Hi,

I'm not actually using the refint overlay though perhaps I should be!
The way our current IDM system works is rare that an account gets completely
deleted but I may well add this overlay to my Test system.

On 22 Nov 2011, at 17:28, Tom Zeller wrote:

>> I'm using OpenLDAP with the slapo-memberOf overlay
>
> Oh good, I was wondering who was using OpenLDAP with the memberof overlay.
>
> Do you use refint too ?
>
> I want to target a common or "default" OpenLDAP configuration in my
> junit tests, hence my question.
>
> Thanks,
> TomZ

Mark Cairney
ITI UNIX Section
Information Services
University of Edinburgh

Tel: 0131 650 6565
Email:

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.