grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPCNG Issues - follow up question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPCNG Issues - follow up question

  • From: "Ma, Ying" <>
  • To: 'Pål Axelsson' <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: LDAPCNG Issues - follow up question
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:26:52 -0800

Thanks for pointing this out. Does anyone know if this version (201108) of
eduMember is finalized or on its way to be finalized as Internet2 standard?

Thanks,
Ying Ma
Middleware Service
IT Services, UCLA

(310)206-4978

On Behalf Of Pål Axelsson
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:22 PM

Hi,

I've seen that there is a new draft on eduMember where this issue is
addressed. isMemberOf changes name to eduIsMemberOf and hasMember changes
name to edeHasMember.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/download/attachments/2309/eduMember-201108-draf
t-00.html

Pål Axelsson