grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] CAS authentication for Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] CAS authentication for Grouper

  • From: Baron Fujimoto <>
  • To: Eileen Roach <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] CAS authentication for Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:03:24 -1000

I certainly wouldn't rule that out as a possibility, but I don't know how
to troubleshoot or trace that.

-baron
--
Baron Fujimoto
<>

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:51:19AM -0700, Eileen Roach wrote:
: Baron,
:
: Our CAS server returns REMOTE_USER as is normally expected, but
: REMOTE_USER is not configured as a subject identifier. My guess is
: that the problem lies in the REMOTE_USER not being picked up by the
: Grouper CAS component.
:
: HTH,
:
: Eileen
:
: Eileen Roach
: Programmer/Analyst, Identity Management Group
: California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
: Phone: (805)756-6214
: E-mail:

:
: