grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links

  • From: Marie Huynh <>
  • To: Steve Olshansky <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 16:38:54 -0700

It's not that I need that code, but it's the very first item that
comes up when googling for "Grouper API", which is a valuable slot and
should be pointing at a good landing page. "Deep 6" has no meaning to
someone coming in with no knowledge of the history of this wiki, so
it's not obvious that it's just this page that has been consciously
abandoned, not the whole wiki. Is there a reason why this was simply
recategorized instead of being updated or removed?

It's often not easy to push things up to the #1 spot so I think the
page should be updated or made to redirect to something current.

Marie

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Steve Olshansky