grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links

  • From: Steve Olshansky <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Broken wiki links
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 09:51:29 -0600

Hi Marie-
I note that this page is quite old (for v1.2), and was put into the "Deep 6"
bucket by the person who worked on the wiki overhaul some time ago. Given
that we are several versions past this now, I suspect that the sample code is
no longer valid and has been removed.

But I will leave it to the developers to confirm or clarify with pointers to
something more useful to you.

HTH
Steve