grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] jvm/tomcat security issue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] jvm/tomcat security issue

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] jvm/tomcat security issue
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:44:29 -0500

Just curious, has anyone been able to reproduce this against a Java webapp?
I can reproduce in a command line java program. In a webapp, I am trying
with Firefox and the tamper data plugin, and I cant get anything to lock up.
Im sure if I changed the server side code I could get it to work, but if
anyone can make Grouper (UI or WS) freeze up, I would be interested. Feel
free to contact me off list if people don't want to discuss this publicly.

On Behalf Of Tom Barton