grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Empty stem structures created when using LDAPPCNG into the AD

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Empty stem structures created when using LDAPPCNG into the AD

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Empty stem structures created when using LDAPPCNG into the AD
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:45:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Defining the groupfilter as part of the StemDataConnector works :)

I have added a page to our section on the Grouper wiki which documents some
of the steps that we took for provisioning to the Active Directory using
LDAPPCNG.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Newcastle+University+-+LDAPPCNG+Provisioning+to+the+Active+Directory

Thanks Richie.