grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappc for grouper v1.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappc for grouper v1.1

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Martin Feller <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc for grouper v1.1
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:37:35 -0600

Versions of ldappc prior to 1.5 have bugs which may be undesirable for you.

Is upgrading Grouper possible ? Upgrading from 1.1 will require
changes to your database. For 1.6, Chris has an Atlassian connector :

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Atlassian+connector

Documentation for "old" versions of ldappc are here :

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/i2miCommon/Ldappc

It is probably possible to write an ldappcng plugin for Grouper version 1.1.

TomZ

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Martin Feller