grouper-users - RE: AssignGrouperPrivileges in GrouperClient

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: AssignGrouperPrivileges in GrouperClient

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Paul Gazda <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: AssignGrouperPrivileges in GrouperClient
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:15:18 -0500

I think you should be able to do this with GcAddMember… just set the field name to the right privilege name (e.g. readers, viewers, etc).  Did you update from grouper 1.4 branch recently?  If you have, it should work, if it doesn’t work, try to get the latest from 1.4.  I remember adding something in this area a few weeks ago:

cvs -d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi login

cvs -d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi export -r GROUPER_1_4_BRANCH grouper

cvs -d:pserver::/home/cvs/i2mi export -r GROUPER_1_4_BRANCH grouper-ws

Let me know how it goes,

Chris