grouper-users - How to add an LDAP source to grouper-ui

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

How to add an LDAP source to grouper-ui

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: How to add an LDAP source to grouper-ui
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:02:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I've downloaded and installed grouper-qs/ui 1.4.1 and added an LDAP source to
my sources.xml in WEB-INF/classes/sources.xml. I just uncommented the example
and changed the values to match my own LDAP server.

When I start the webapp server grouper seems to work fine except that I don't
see any LDAP connections to my LDAP server (using netstat) and when I try to
add members to a group I don't find any users that are available in my LDAP.
On the search page of the web-ui I'm only seeing the out-of-the-box data
sources (Grouper, Example JDBC and internal)

Any ideas on what i'm missing?

Kind regards,

Danny