grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks

  • From: "Dr. Loris Bennett" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:26:59 +0100

Hi Chris,

If I create a custom attribute like this

<registry>
<metadata>
<groupTypesMetaData>
<groupTypeDef name='fubGroup'>
<field name='gid' required='false' type='attribute'
readPriv='read' writePriv='admin'/>
</groupTypeDef>
</groupTypesMetaData>
</metadata>
</registry>

and then a group with that attribute, shouldn't

Set<GroupType> types = group.getTypes();

also return "fubGroup" if carried out in my groupPostInsert?. Currently
it only returns one type, namely "base".

TIA

Loris

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)