grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 1.4.0: Using hooks
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 03:21:58 -0500

> So the pre-insert would also set the custom attribute, right?

OK, didn’t know we were talking about a custom attribute. It’s a little
tricky since the set of attributes is known when the group SQL is written,
but you are making changes (I guess to that attribute set). I would think a
post insert is the best bet, and you don’t need the pre, but play around and
try different things, and if you cant get anything to work let me know.