Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Gabby Capitanchik <>
- To: , Tim gray <>
- Subject: Grouper and Provisioning
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:56:40 +0000
- Organization: The University of Edinburgh
You guys keep encouraging me with some really informative answers so here are some more questions.
This time I'm mainly interested in provisioning, specifically from Grouper to systems such as Active Directory and WebCT.
1) Is anyone using Grouper Client for Provisioning?
2) If you are using Grouper Client are you using the LDAP or the Web Services or both?
3) Does anyone use Grouper for direct Authorisation for systems such as WebCT or do folk use Grouper only to provision Authorisation systems?
4) Is anyone provisioning from Grouper in near-realtime. For example, when a group changes, that change is propagated to all appropriate provisioned systems ASAP.
5)If folk are not using Grouper for Provisioning, what are you using?
6) What hardware configurations are folk using (e.g. x86, memory, storage, etc.)?
Thanks for your patience with my questioning ;)
The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
- Grouper and Provisioning, Gabby Capitanchik, 01/29/2009
- RE: [grouper-users] Grouper and Provisioning, Chris Hyzer, 01/29/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.