grouper-users - RE: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, Tom Barton <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:55:51 -0500

I (finally) reproduced this. It happens when the UI is running, and a user
is logged in, then the type/attribute is added with GSH, then for the user
logged in, they will see the ??????'s. If the user logs off and logs in,
then they will see the right label.

I opened a bug and assigned to Gary since this cache existed before my
attribute tooltips I believe, but if you want me to work on it, let me know.

Incidentally, not that we need another quick start, but I kept track of my
notes for getting grouper/gsh/ui/ws/grouperClient up and running from scratch
with mysql:

https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Starting+with+Grouper

Regards,
Chris

  • RE: [grouper-dev] Re: [grouper-users] Grouper v1.4.0 RC1 available - Group attribute display problem, Chris Hyzer, 12/08/2008