grouper-users - Issues with configuring and building 1.3.1

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Issues with configuring and building 1.3.1

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Issues with configuring and building 1.3.1
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:53:47 -0400 (EDT)

I have been successful in building and configuring 1.3.1 API, but encounter
issues when building the UI following instructions located at:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/UI+Building+and+Configuration

I do note that it states Grouper UI v1.2.1 instead of 1.3.1 ???

When executing ant in the UI... I get the following for default, war, dist,
clean, etc.

[javac] error: Exception thrown while constructing Processor object: no
manifiest section for signature file entry
com/sun/mail/smtp/SMTPAddressSucceededException.class

Scrubbing through the list archives, I see that others have encountered
similar issues while running, etc. but not during a build. Not much luck in
getting this build working... any ideas?

Side note that the page:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/v1.3.1+API+Configuration

...is not accessible, even when logged in, but this page is:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/API+Configuration

Are there new config pages for the UI config/install as well?