grouper-users - RE: [grouper-dev] UI & QS v1.3.0 issue

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-dev] UI & QS v1.3.0 issue

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Barton <>, Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] UI & QS v1.3.0 issue
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 13:47:22 -0400

I don't know if this goes without saying, but anyone who has 1.3 RC2 or
previous (but a 1.3 variant, not 1.2.1 or previous) in any of the various
runtimes (GSH, UI, WS, extensions, etc) needs to upgrade to 1.3.0. There was
a serious memory leak fixed after RC2 that was introduced in the 1.3
development cycle (not in 1.2.1-).