grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>, Signet Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:17:05 -0500

Michael, I'm with you completely on this. It's easy to make it generate a jar, so I'll do that.

As a Maven2 user, I prefer separate jars for separate deployables.

As you know, we don't use Maven in the I2 projects and I'm not invested enough to take on that battle, but the principles still apply.

-K