grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • Cc: Grouper Users <>, Signet Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] ldappc build question
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:14:19 -0400

Kathryn, as you know, I have long been frustrated by the
"deployment design" of LDAPPC. ANYTHING you can do to simplify
it and have it actually make sense is a good thing! But, please,
don't redo the mistake in grouper 120 (i think that was the version)
where jars like subject-api got rolled into a larger jar file making
it impossible to try different versions (or test versions) of various
jar files as part of the development process for creating a service.
I guess a shorter way of saying this might - please also retain
the flexibility.

I hope this helps!

/mrg