grouper-users - Formatting Update to previous email.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Formatting Update to previous email.

  • From: "Sanjay Vivek" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Formatting Update to previous email.
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:18:33 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just noticed that the formatting for the log info is totally out of
synch so I've reformatted the log info. This should make it more
readable :). Cheers.

INFO logging.DebugLog: [edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.Ldappc] Starting
the Ldappc Program INFO logging.DebugLog: Running version: 1.0 INFO
logging.DebugLog: Created on: 2007-01-11 INFO logging.DebugLog:
[edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.InputOptions]
Starting Ldappc with the following arguments:
INFO logging.DebugLog: [edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.InputOptions]
-subject
INFO logging.DebugLog: [edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.InputOptions]
GrouperSystem
INFO logging.DebugLog: [edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.InputOptions]
-groups
INFO logging.DebugLog:
[edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.LdappcProvisionControl] ***** Starting
Provisioning ***** DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Instantiating new
Digester.
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Instantiating new Digester.
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Parsing config input
stream:java.io.BufferedInputStream@182da3d
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Parsing config input
stream:java.io.BufferedInputStream@182da3d
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: g:gsa
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: g:gsa
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: searchSubject
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: searchSubject
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading
search:searchSubjectByIdentifier
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading
search:searchSubjectByIdentifier
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: search
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: search
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: jdbc_ncl
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: jdbc_ncl
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Loading JDBC
driver:com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Loading JDBC
driver:com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: JDBC driver loaded.
INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: JDBC driver loaded.
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Initializing connection factory.
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Initializing connection factory.
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Connection factory initialized.
DEBUG provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Connection factory initialized.
INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Data Source initialized.
INFO provider.JDBCSourceAdapter: Data Source initialized.
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: searchSubject
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: searchSubject
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading
search:searchSubjectByIdentifier
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading
search:searchSubjectByIdentifier
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: search
DEBUG provider.BaseSourceAdapter: Loading search: search
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: ldap_ncl
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: ldap_ncl
DEBUG provider.JNDISourceAdapter: Creating Directory Context
DEBUG provider.JNDISourceAdapter: Creating Directory Context
INFO provider.JNDISourceAdapter: Success in connecting to LDAP
INFO provider.JNDISourceAdapter: Success in connecting to LDAP
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: g:isa
DEBUG provider.SourceManager: Loading source: g:isa
DEBUG provider.JNDISourceAdapter: searchType: searchSubject filter:
(&(eduPersonPrincipalName=GrouperSystem) (objectclass=eduPerson)) base:
ou=people,dc=ncl,dc=ac,dc=uk scope: SUBTREE_SCOPE
DEBUG provider.JNDISourceAdapter: searchType: searchSubject filter:
(&(eduPersonPrincipalName=GrouperSystem) (objectclass=eduPerson)) base:
ou=people,dc=ncl,dc=ac,dc=uk scope: SUBTREE_SCOPE
DEBUG
logging.DebugLog:[edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.GrouperSubjectRetrieve
r] Found GrouperSystem
INFO
grouper.EventLog:[957c927b-c906-433c-96ad-4bcea3c5f824,'GrouperSystem','
application']session: start (25ms)
INFO logging.DebugLog: Started
GrouperSession:957c927b-c906-433c-96ad-4bcea3c5f824,'GrouperSystem','app
lication'
INFO
grouper.EventLog:[957c927b-c906-433c-96ad-4bcea3c5f824,'GrouperSystem','
application']session: stop duration=64ms (4ms)
INFO logging.DebugLog: [edu.internet2.middleware.ldappc.Ldappc] End of
Ldappc execution.

Regards
Sanjay

>>> subject.subjectid as id, subject.name as name,
>>> lfnamet.lfname as lfname, loginidt.loginid as loginid,