grouper-users - Integrate Grouper and Signet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Integrate Grouper and Signet

  • From: Veli AKÇAKAYA <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Integrate Grouper and Signet
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:46:35 +0300

Hi,
Thanks for your answers. We want to integrate Grouper and Signet with ours various application (Sakai, SAP, uPortal) just not PHP applicaiton. What kind of application integrate with Grouper and Signate, is there any list of them?
Otherwise, Which University use Grouper and Signate? Is there any address to contain University list? We could not found any list on the web. Meanwhile my English isn't very well, sorry.

Thanks again.