grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet

  • From: "Jessica Bibbee" <>
  • To: "Veli AKÇAKAYA" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 10:37:31 -0400

Hello!

We are adding 'adopter sketches' in the corresponding wikis as universities deploy. For Grouper, please see:
https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Contributions#Contributions-adopter

This list is not comprehensive, but hopefully you will find some content on their pages that will be useful to your work. Any campus may start their own page here, and we encourage folks to share their progress -whether it's just testing or working towards deployment!

If you'd like me to work with you, I could help to set up an area in the wiki for the work you are doing at your campus.

Hope this helps, Jessica