grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Veli AKÇAKAYA <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Integrate Grouper and Signet
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:29:44 -0500

No applications I'm aware of natively integrate directly with grouper or signet, ie, they don't access the grouper or signet APIs.

The LDAP Provisioning Connector (Ldappc) provides a way to "publish" grouper groups and signet permissions to an LDAP directory. Many applications natively use group information in an LDAP directory. None directly use signet permissions - that art is too new.